Translate

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Cookie Monster Nail

I have loved sesame street for ever I watched it until I was well out of its demographic. I do think elmo ruined it he was a selfish little puppet and still find him horribly annoying if I happen to catch a glimpse. I did however love the original cast of puppets and stop motion film shorts.

I started with 3 coats of Misa Peachy Keen. To make the cookies I used dots of Contrary Polish Hayride  and for the chips and out line  I used KleanColor Coffee Addict.   Cookie Monster was made using Mentality Ruffian and outlined using OPI Black Onyx, for the eyes I used Polish Me To Go White Undies.





























OK, OK  so I may have gotten a little snap happy, believe it or not I had loads more. I do so love how these turned out. They are so cute.

1 comment:

  1. HEHEHEH Cookie Monster looks a little stoned-maybe that's why he eats SO many cookies! HAHAHAHA Nice job! I can't freehand for nothing!

    ReplyDelete